Gratitude is a funny thing. Once a year for the month of November people post on FB what they are thankful for.
I, like some, quietly and often outward live in gratitude every day.
My random list of gratitude for 2018 in no particular order.
1. Binge watching television series.
2. My home.
3. My parents. They are perfectly imperfect. I am blessed beyond measure that God saw fit to make me their daughter.
4. Katie, Sarah, Rachel, Jonathan, Trey, Ellen, P.J. and Sam–The best part of my siblings.
5. This home filled with my people. It may not always be worth it, but at the end of the day…we have each others back.
6. Jace …he has the biggest heart.
7. My little people. They fill my world with morning cuddles, laughter, whining and quips that leave me in stitches.
8. My three sons- 21 years later and not much has changed. They make me proud every day.
9. The woman that loves my son. She is stronger than she realizes. She loves without condition and makes my son happy.
10. My siblings- The house that built me. I love them so.
11. My sister. While we have our differences, she is my rock and my best friend. She has a servants heart and gives more of herself than anyone I know….and she makes me laugh.
12. The gift I didn’t know I needed until he arrived. He is creative, sensitive, a fierce friend and loyal son and brother. My baby.
There are countless things and people I am thankful for every day. It would be impossible to list them all….oh, wait….
My fur babies.
What are you thankful for?